Saturday, 25 October 2008

My room smells funny.

My room has developed a weird smell. It hits you as you come through the door. It starts off as acceptably musty, then slowly develops into something putrid and horrible. What's weirder is that I can't place it. As you sniff around for it it seems to disappear, even from the place you originally sniffed it it, only to lurk behind your back when you give up on it, whispering in your ear and breathing down your neck. It's a haunting smell, an eldritch smell, an ungodly smell. Maybe it comes from the unearthed corpse of an ancient, interplanetary, interdimensional boggart, created and destroyed before the birth of time itself. Maybe it comes from that pile of mouldy old coats in the corner that hasn't been moved for ages. Maybe it's something to do with that live toad I found under my bed a few weeks ago.

Also, in talks to possibly direct a new music video, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope I get it oh god should I write more reallys should I have a whole page of reallys oh god oh god. Anyway if I don't get it I guess I'll delete this bit and deny all knowledge of it later, it's not like anybody looks at this anymore.

No comments: